One-Day Wine Tour Package for two (2) Guests to fourteen (14) Guests.
Quick Reference Chart of Tour –
- Ground Transportation from your pick-up point to Oregon’s Willamette Valley Wine Country transported in a Luxury SUV (up to 6 Guests) or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (up to 14 Guests).
- Driver/Guide’s are experienced, professional and understand that service is everything.
- Guests will visit 3 Award-Winning Wineries –
Evening Land Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Domaine Roy & fils
- Lunch – Soter Vineyards – MSR Provisions
- Wine tastings and lunch fees are the responsibility of Guests and payable directly to each winery.
- Tour Duration – Approximately 8 hours
Guests will be transported by luxury SUV or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter to their first stop at Evening Land Vineyards.
Experience #1 - Evening Land Vineyards – The most awarded vineyard in Oregon.
What’s included in the experience at Evening Land Vineyards?
This vineyard tour and tasting experience are unlike any wine tasting Guests have likely ever experienced. The guided tour is a highly-limited experience. The views from this vineyard are some of the best views from any vineyard on the west coast.
Experience #2 - Soter Vineyards– MSR Provisions Tasting – Lunch
What’s included in the experience at Soter Vineyards?
The Provisions Tasting is a guided culinary experience that will immerse Guests in the bounty of Mineral Springs Ranch, Soter’s biodynamic farm and vineyard located in the heart of Oregon wine country.
Experience #3 – Domaine Roy & fils -
What's included in the experience Domaine Roy & fils?
Guests will enjoy an in-depth exploration of Domaine Roy & fils history, farming practices, and winemaking philosophy. Guest’s visit starts with a cellar tour, followed by a seated private tasting of current Incline wine releases.
Copyright © 2019 MDB Transportation Systems LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by MDB Transportation Systems LLC